Monday, April 28, 2008

My Other Job




Last year I was a panelist for a seminar and the speaker sitting next to me was talking to me about the project I had just finished ( see-http://www.nfsmi.org/Information/special_food_and_nutrition_needs/index.html). She asked if I had a business card and I lamely said that I didnt but that I had a piece of paper I could write my information on. So, I decided I needed to make some business cards. A friend of mine I know from Boston is helping me me with the desgin--above is the logo I am using. Now hopefully I will be able to flip out my oh, so professional business cards and they won't notice the boogers crusted on my clothes.

1 comment:

CYD said...

I love the logo! Your job really sounds interesting. My children's special nutrition needs are due to bad parenting!!!