Thursday, June 26, 2008

A Dresser Makeover

I have had a dresser that Oakley has been using that I have wanted to paint for a long time. Cydney came over to advise on some projects and she offered to have the YW re-do Oakley's dresser for their Tuesday night activity. Then, I found a dresser in the garbage over by Lisa's that matches Oakley's. I decided to take it and re-do it for Tessa. I have never done this before, so here is my first effort--I think it turned out pretty cute. Thanks Cydney for the help and inspiration.





4 comments:

CYD said...

That turned out just adorable! I love the green knobs. Good work!

the meyersons said...

SUPER cute. I love the green with the bins.

LizzyP said...

That is so great, Christanne. Good job.

Sweeney Household said...

I just happened upon your blog (via your sister's blog) and I'm impressed iwth your dresser! Today while I was running on the treadmill I watched HGTV --- your project fits right in. Well done! It's fun to catch up through perusing your blog. Everyone is getting so big!!! (well, the kids are!)