Saturday, October 24, 2009

Random Sampler

Oakley told me that this was the best day ever because he played great in his soccer game and we had ham for dinner (if life were always this easy). He really did have a great game and was just glowing when he told me the coach asked him what he had eaten for breakfast because he had the game of his life. I guess we will always have to have crepes on game day.

Tessa told me her two favorite things to do were to swing on swings and to read books in bed with me (because it is so cozy).

Hathaway didn't scream for the first time when I put real food in her mouth and her first bottom tooth broke through.

2 comments:

LizzyP said...

Whoa. Big day at the Harrisons. Kids make life so colorful.

Marian said...

Kids make life so interesting and make you feel so special! That's so sweet that Tessa loves to be "cozy" with you. I love hearing what the kids are saying and doing. I'm always repeating Oakley's fun remarks to other. It's also good to hear that babies eventually do take to spoon feeding! We started Alden a week ago and it has digressed from 1 tablespoon of mush to just hoping he'll take a teaspoon of milk by spoon!