Sunday, September 12, 2010

A day at the farm

Saturday we went to our favorite farm (Howell Living History Farm). It was back to school day with tours of the old school house. As the day rolled out, our kids' personalities did too. Oakley could not be pulled away from the stream where he was looking for any animal he could find, so Bryce stayed with him while Tessa, Hathaway and I went on to the school house. Oakley found salamanders, frogs and fish and Tessa spend most of her time writing and coloring on an old school slate. Oakley wants to be a herpetologist and Tessa wants to be an eye doctor....they seem to be on the right track.


1 comment:

Marian said...

I'm embarrassed that I had to google herpetology when I my 7 year old nephew already knows it. You sure have some ambitious kids!