Thursday, September 15, 2011

Firsts and Seconds

 Hathaway had her first day of 2 different preschools: one at Young Wonders and the other more of a playgroup with her friends from church (she cried when they had to leave). She has loved every minute of it. Today when I picked her up she said "Do you want me to tell you about my day?" And then she launched into all the excited details the best a 2 year old can.

Oakley went for his second--broken bone that is. I picked him up from school and he showed me a very swollen and bruised finger that he hurt playing frisbee at recess (and he had stayed the rest of the day without saying anything). After 2 days at various doctor's he ended up with this large splint (he broke his L hand pointer finger where it meets the hand). Sadly, he is out of soccer and piano for the next 3-4 weeks.

1 comment:

Marian said...

Wow, Hathaway has grown up sooo much since I last saw her! I wish her and Alden could get together; it would be fun to see them!